Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Pina Colada Trifle”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “pamela” : Oh this looks like a “need to make for Easter dinner” dessert. I can use lo fat and sugar free to make healthier but still yummy.
- “kendra” : I have made many triffles and have always used pound cake. I think using that would be better than the angel food cake which tends to be too sweet for me.
- “ashley” : This is a yummy dessert, it makes plenty and is a crowd pleaser. It does not get mushy if you refrigerate over night overall it is a very light, summer dessert.
- “melissa” : This is absolutely the easiest and most delicious trifle I’ve ever tried. I usually flop everything I make no matter how easy the recipe is
- “sam” : This is a nice, basic trifle. It does make quite a bit, but the leftovers are still great. Mine were not runny or mushy at all. I will definately make this when I need an easy dessert for a group of people.
- “tara” : This was very good, light, and easy. I only used one layer of the cake, though, and that was plenty. Otherwise, I think the fruit and pudding would have been lost.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :