Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “PINEAPPLE-RASPBERRY TRIFLE”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jasmine” : Trifles are easy desserts that look fabulous. Try using a layer of the raspberry jam inside thetrifle instead of just on the top. Can also substitute white or yellow cake pieces for pound cake.
- “naela” : Toasted the pound cake and sandwiched two thin slices together with raspberry jam. Also used mixed berries to give it a bit more color. Frozen berries work well too in the winter time.
- “mia” : I have made this recipe on several occasions and we all love it. Once I couldn’t find raspberries and substituted strawberries. Once I put blueberries in it with the raspberries for the fourth.
- “emily” : These are gorgeous, Thank you so much for the sweet post!
- “deborah” : Such a fun way to switch up the pineapple upside down cake! I love trifles, and this one is genius.
- “jessica” : I mean since it has fruit and granola I’d consider it a breakfast food Looks delicious and SO PRETTY!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :