This “Plant Based on a Budget Blueberry Banana Breakfast Muffins” is a showstopper centerpiece whatever the occasion. Richly flavored, it satisfies vegans and non-vegans alike! Made with simple ingredients, this vegetarian Plant Based recipe is easy to make.
If you’re like me and always feel short on time and don’t want to babysit something for hours, this is a great easy vegan recipe for you:
- 1 1/2 cups mashed ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups flour (whole wheat or all-purpose)
- 1 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) and lightly grease a half dozen muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas using a fork or potato masher.
- Add sugar, oil, baking powder, baking soda, salt, add flour, and gently mix together until well combined.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Spoon The batter into the muffin tin, filling to the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the muffins are golden brown. Enjoy!