Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Polish Sausage and Cabbage Soup Crock Pot”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “samuel” : Other than not peeling the potatoes and adding ground black pepper I made this recipe as written. The soup was easy to make and had a lot of flavor. Thanks for sharing.
- “tony” : Excellent soup.I used a chicken boullion cube,black pepper,some garlic with parsley.Great flavor!
- “maria” : Have been wanting to make this for a while after my sister raved about it. Added a chicken bouillon cube to add a bit more flavor. Wonderfully good!
- “katie” : this was wonderful! I had no caraway seeds so I skipped that and I used turkey sausage. I also used 1 can of chicken broth and 1 can of veggie broth. This was so easy to put together. I liked the use of coleslaw mix…I didn’t have to chop a cabbage! :)Thanks so much for posting!
- “selvia” : Yummy and easy! I cut some fat by using light turkey kielbasa. It certainly didn’t take away any flavor. Loved the caraway seeds. I’ll use this recipe again; thanx!
- “tara” : I love using the crockpot, and this was great. I added an extra 1/2 – 1 cup potatoes, and didn’t have caraway seeds, so omitted those, otherwise made as directed. Will definitely make again.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :