Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Potato Soup or Chowder”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “charles” : I used smoked cooked ham steak in place of the turkey bacon, and had home made chicken broth that I used. I enjoyed it very much, but have one pet issue with the instructions. “6 potatoes” is not meaningful – potatoes come in all different sizes so just saying 6 is inadequate. Express the ingredient in cups or ounces, not ambiguous.
- “jody” : Another fabulous recipe to add to the Instant Pot® repertoire. I made it as written except I didn’t have any ham, but I had smoky cheddar which gave it a hint of that flavour. I gave it a good stir which broke up the potato chunks and made it nice and thick. It tasted really spicy until I added the corn and cheese, then the flavour really levelled out. Do you ever keep tasting something until you’ve basically had an entire serving? Five stars.
- “vanesa” : This was my first recipe attempt with my brand new instant pot. I followed the instructions with the exception of omitting the corn (didn’t have any), using leftover Christmas ham instead of turkey ham, and using less pepper. The consistency of the potatoes and other veggies was right on. Even though I used less pepper, my kids still found it too “spicy.” My instant pot took about 30 minutes to get to pressure. Even though this could just as easily be made on the stove, I enjoyed making it
- “hellen” : My first test with the Instant Pot and I’m ecstatic about the results! I might use a little less pepper, but this will definitely go into the rotation. I appreciated the reviewer who noted that there’s quite a bit of chopping here, so I planned the time accordingly. Thanks for a great recipe!
- “christina” : This was very good. It was my first attempt at using the Instant Pot so wasn’t sure how it would turn out. At first I was disappointed because it did not look like soup. I took another reviewer’s advice and put half of it into a blender and mixed it back together and voila, it looked normal! Only changes I made was I added no corn, and used bacon instead of turkey or ham. Delicious and hearty!
- “elodie” : My 2nd soup recipe in my new Instant Pot and it did not disappoint! I did omit the meat and used only 1 tsp of salt figuring that the cheese would be salty enough (and it was). Not sure how much “6 potatoes” was so I peeled and cubed 6 large baking potatoes. After the soup was done I used the back of a wooden spoon to mush about 1/2 c of the cooked potato cubes against the side of the liner to create a more creamy soup. That did the trick.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :