Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Praline Sweet Potatoes”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “sherry” : Wow! This was the hit of Thanksgiving! It is very creamy and rich, so if you don’t care for very sweet sweet potatoes, I suggest omitting the 1/2 c. of white sugar. I only used 1T of vanilla (that was plenty!), 3 extra large eggs, and added a sprinkle of cinnamon. I do think that the recipe is a bit vague when it came to the topping though. My topping came out perfectly and here’s what I did. I let the butter come to room temp and cubed it. I mixed it with the other topping ingredients until the butter was well blended, there should be no loose flour or sugar. I baked it uncovered and had to let it go about 45 minutes. At 30 minutes, the top was still watery. You MUST leave it in until the topping is crisp on the edges and firm in the middle, that’s what makes it so good. I didn’t see a need to double the topping recipe. This recipe is perfect to make the day before. Just make the sweet potato part, cover, and put in the refrigerator overnight. Make the topping right before you pop it in the oven and it’s perfect!
- “tania” : I made these twice, the first time I followed the recipe and found the potatoes to be a little too sweet for my familys taste but LOVED the topping. The second time I used your topping & I mashed the potatoes with a little cream, butter, cinnamon s&p &1 tsp vanilla. They were SOOO good. I had all 15 of my guests raving & asking for the recipe.
- “chelsey” : My entire family LOVED this recipe! It was such a hit. I used my mix master fitted with the wire whisk attachment to cream all the casserole ingredients together, and it worked really well. It turned out so smooth and creamy.
- “haela” : This was the most amazing sweet potato recipe I have ever eaten..everyone was licking their plates.. I couldn’t keep my daughter out of the pan.. she had a spoon in her hands the whole time and when you would turn around she was eating it
- “kelly” : I made this for Easter dinner. I LOVE sweet potatoes, but hate the mess of “candying” them. This was the perfect solution. I used canned sweet potatoes to cut down on prep time and cut the sugar in half. I also just mixed all topping ingredients without the butter, then melted the butter and drizzled it on top. I also used only 1 egg, as I didn’t want to take a chance on the dish being runny. It was excellent. Just sweet enough, and the vanilla added the perfect touch. Will make this often.
- “tara” : This recipe is so great!!!! Everytime a holiday or family get-together comes around, everyone asks me to make these. I don’t mind, because it is such an easy one to prepare. I would recommend this one to anyone!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :