Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Puff Pastry Vegetable Pot Pie Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “elodie” : I’ve made this twice now -have family member who can’t have dairy so used canned coconut milk instead of dairy milk and oil in place of butter -also add few splashes of white wine -so delicious -my husband really loved it -going into our meal rotation for sure!!
- “megan” : This recipe turned out fantastic. I was a little worried about the mushrooms since I typically don’t like too much mushroom taste but it was DELICIOUS, YUM YUM YUM. I hardly changed the recipe except I didn’t have any vinegar so I had to omit that. I would add it in the future if I could, it may add some balance. Oh and also I subbed vegetable broth for the mushroom broth. I would make it again, good job
- “meranda” : It was delicious! Followed the recipe exactly. It was my first time using fennel. Yummy! This recipe will definitely be in rotation.
- “anna” : 8 family members can’t be wrong, all Love it! I did substitute Mush broth for homemade Veg stock and used Light milk. Definately a favourite. 🙂 I think the prep time is a little bit short though, maybe 15mins for Preparation.
- “rachel” : This was soooo good! When I told my hubby I was making veggie pot pie, he said he would add in chicken to his portion for more flavor (I’m a vegetarian, he is not). When the pot pie was done, he tried it and said it was so flavorful that he didn’t need to add chicken! This was seriously so delicious. I’m thinking about making it for Thanksgiving. My only modifications were substituting whole milk for half and half and mushroom brother for vegetable broth. I will definitely make this again!
- “karen” : It was my first time making any type of pot pie, and I thought this filling was delicious! I subbed a combination of celery and leeks for the fennel, because the fennel was outrageously expensive at my store. I added an extra potato because I was a little short on the mushrooms. And I used white wine instead of the vinegar. It was fantastic! Be sure to season the filling well…you need more salt than you think you do. And I didn’t want to use store-bought crust, so I made my own using Ina Garten’s potpie crust recipe…it turned out beautifully, and I’m no great pie-crust maker, so I would recommend it to anyone! Overall, great dish, thank you
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :