Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Queenie’s Killer Tomato Bagel Sandwich”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “melissa” : This used to be my favorite menu item at my local bagel place when I was in college. If you add some thinly sliced red onions and lemon pepper, it is absolutley amazing! The lemon pepper is essential. Sounds weird but seriously you have to try it!!!
- “caroline” : I love how the cream cheese gets warm and gooey on toasted bagels. Mmmmmm… Husband took a bite, and looked like he’d died and gone to heaven. Quick, easy and delicious! Thanks
- “kelly” : This is probably my favorite sandwhich ever. I’ve been making it since I could spread cream cheese!In fact, I just made myself one for lunch tomorrow! I slice red onions and add them as well. The great thing about this recipe is that you can add ANYTHING you fancy to the bagels! YUM.
- “selvia” : This is yummy! I love to do mine with onion bagels and regular cream cheese (or vise versa) and topped with tomatoes, avocados, and alfalfa sprouts. Also good with a good deli turkey. You can do whatever you want with these, they make a great lunch!
- “sabrina” : Very good! For another variation in additon we use thinly sliced red onion, lox and capers. Thanks for sharing.
- “patricia” : Loved this for lunch and a nice change from ordinary sandwiches. I did add the cucumber and red onion for added crunch and taste.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :