Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “QUICK AND EASY CHICKEN AND DUMPLINGS”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “norma” : I make my dumplings with 1. Can of crm/chicken/1 egg,and 2 tsp of baking powder.Mix with enough flour,about 3 cups,knead a few times,divide into 2 balls,roll out thin,cut instrips,freeze.Take out as needed,break off and put in broth.These are very good!
- “davis” : i make my dumplings the sameway with flour and water thats how mom taught me, later i added milk and butter and they are AWESOME, I’M A HIT WITH GUESTS AND FAMILY.
- “jan” : I enjoy making homemade chicken n dumplings; especially in the winter time. I have never used milk in my dumplings; I use plain flour, salt, pepper and water! I have never had any complaints! I also make mine early in the day at times, and as you suggested, put waxed paper between the rows of dumplings and freeze. the dumplings are as thin as a piece of paper and truly are delicious !
- “sandy” : I make the same old fashioned way (the best way) I called it Pot Pie ,I also make it with ham which I like the best ?
- “vanesa” : I use the broth instead of milk. I have to wait until it cools but it adds all that flavor to the dumping and it is wonderful!
- “clara” : I make my dumplings like mom taught me. Flour, salt and hot chicken broth. Cook till doughy taste is gone. Cook in broth and add cooked chicken, deboned
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :