Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Quick Bruschetta Chicken Bake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “linda” : I left out the stuffing mix completely. I mixed breading and the Italian seasoning and breaded the chicken cubes. Baked that for 30 minutes. I drained the tomatoes, mixed the diced tomatoes with the garlic, sea salt, and a fist full of chopped fresh basil. The last 10 minutes of baking, I topped the chicken with the tomato mix, then sprinkled with the cheese and baked till the cheese was melted. The kids loved it and went back for seconds.
- “kathy” : This is one of the best chicken recipes I have tried to date; I marinated the chicken in Italian dressing a few hours to keep it from tasting too bland, but other than that I followed the recipe exactly. This recipe is delicious and very easy
- “mandy” : This recipe was very quick, cheap and easy! Perfect for a family on a budget and/or a person rushing to get dinner on the table.
- “carla” : This was very well received at my house. I followed the recipe exactly, and it was excellent.
- “donna” : Absolutely loved it!!!! I didn’t have diced tomatoes, so I used Italian stewed tomatoes and it was awesome. I’m making it again next week!
- “kim” : This recipe is SO good! I made it last night for my family and there were no leftovers!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :