Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Quick Super-Delicious Zuppa Toscana”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “crystal” : This is my favorite soup! Instead of heavy cream I use milk with about 3 tbsp cornstarch. And instead of spinach, I use kale. This soup freezes great, too! Wonderful!
- “vanesa” : This is very similar to a recipe that I make. I use hot sausage instead of mild, no hot pepper flakes, only 2-4 russett potatoes (depending on the size)sliced thin and they hold their shape and do not come out mushy and kale. You can substitute cauliflower for the potatoes for a lower carb diet and it is just as delicious.
- “aly” : Just made a few little changes to this recipe. I used turkey sausage, 7 potatoes, and ready-to-use bacon crumbles, better than bouillon instead of cans of broth, and milk instead of heavy cream. It was absolutely fantastic
- “kely” : Great recipe! I had to tweak it a little, but that’s ok, I always tweak whatever recipe I look at… a full pound of sausage was a bit much for me so I used a half a pound, and make sure you blot all the grease from the sausage or it will float to the top. Instead of spinach I used kale, it’s a heartier green and doesn’t wilt in the soup, the texture stays firm for a long time. Delicious!
- “andrea” : YUM! This was the perfect dinner for a cold night! It does taste a lot like the restaurant’s soup!
- “lamia” : I can’t get enough of this soup!!! I use kale instead of spinach (I like it better because it is crunchier). I always peel my potatoes (nobody will ever make me eat potatoes’ skin!!). The second time I cooked the bacon in the microwave because I thought there was too much fat the first time. This recipe is just TOO good. Thanks
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :