Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Quinoa and Black Beans”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “natasha” : Yum! I love how colorful AND healthy this dish is. Totally perfect for the day before Halloween or the day after (to cure that candy hangover!).
- “nicole” : Love when healthy food looks THAT good!! I wish I was smart like you and tried to eat healthy tonight — I’ve already broken into the bag of candy meant for the kiddos in the neighborhood.. Oops!
- “mauri” : Looks delicious! Quinoa has tons of protein so you really don’t need to add any other proteins.
- “meranda” : The light is just perfect and the colors are so bright and wonderful. Makes me want quinoa right now. Any kind!
- “louisa” : What a beautiful looking salad and I love all of the ingredients, especially the sesame vinaigrette (would pair so well with quinoa!). Thanks for a delicious recipe.
- “sherri” : This looks so delish that I’ve totally forgotten that Halloween candy still lives in my house! My daughters love quinoa, I’ve bookmarked this to try out this weekend. I really like your site.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :