Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Ratatouille”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “clara” : Fantastic recipe! A lot of Ratatouille recipes are similar but I think the key to this one is baking the tomatoes first. I used fresh basil instead of marjoram or oregano. I also omitted the red-wine vinegar. I finished the dish by topping with chunks of Feta Cheese and baking in the oven.
- “melissa” : Good recipe. I added crimini mushrooms, sliced. I did not have the herbs listed but did have some herbs de provence. Very tasty.
- “tara” : I made this for the first time and was delighted! I followed the recipe exactly and served it over corn grits. I don’t particularly jump for joy over any of the ingredients on their own, but put together in this way ended up being quite delicious.
- “jacklyn” : This is an excellent recipe for ratatouille. I didn’t have any marjoram so I used thyme and basil instead. I also used a little less garlic than the recipe called for. It turned out perfectly. It also makes a great pizza topping with a little balsamic and mozzarella the next day.
- “suzane” : I have made this ratatouille several times now and it just keeps getting better and better all the time. I add more tomatoes than the recipe calls for. Totally delicious!
- “kendra” : Really good recipe. Added a can of diced fire-roasted tomatoes. This is a favorite.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :