Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Red Velvet Cinnamon Rolls”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “erin” : Okay, I am SO happy to find someone that also does not adore red velvet. I just can’t get into it and I thought I was the only one on planet Earth! Pretty sure that the cream cheese icing is definitely mandatory.
And, mandatory to slather all over my face and on these amazing rolls! I think I may just come to love red velvet with these babies.
- “maggie” : Red Velvet cinnamon rolls are a BRILLIANT idea!
I do love red velvet cake, at least the red velvet I had from a church caterer once – I have yet to try my hand at it! I think I might try these rolls first though!
- “tanya” : Ha, I’m with you, I never want to eat in bread. I don’t want crumbs everywhere! I really love these, Erin. They are the biggest, thickest rolls I have ever seen! The red velvet is beautiful!
- “hellen” : I would love this If I was not the one making it on Valentines day..And how do you not like red velvet,,maybe you should visit Sprinkles Cupcakes, their icecream is even better.
- “kelly” :These look incredible lady! Hehe I’m a messy eater too and don’t like having to deal with crumbs in bed but would totally sacrifice that fear to have these cinnamon rolls in bed – these are so perfect for Valentine’s Day:)
- “natasha” : I can’t eat breakfast in bed either. Maybe on vacation … but not at my house! I don’t even like people eating outside the kitchen! Crumbs everywhere! Ahhh! (hmmm … maybe I should loosen up a bit??!)
My oldest will LOVE these. She is all about red velvet! My hubby loves it too, but he isn’t in love with delicious sweet breads like the rest of the world. Oh well. More for me! 🙂 Thanks
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :