Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Roast Sticky Chicken-Rotisserie Style”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “marta” : Made this last night for 2nd time with some minor changes, and it was SO good – hubby said it was possibly the best chicken I ever made and as good
- “claudia” : My kids simply LOVE this chicken recipe (7 year old & teenagers)! Chicken always comes out so tender & flavorful.
- “naples” : Wow! What a great “fix it and forget it” recipe! So moist, so tender, I cut it with my fork and barely had to chew it! My chicken was 4-1/2 pounds, so I found I only had to roast it about 3-1/2 hours, roasted to 170 degrees. I marinaded it in the spice rub the night before, using half the salt called for and a tad less pepper, and it suited our tastes perfectly.
- “tara” : This is THE BEST chicken ever! We buy lots of chickens when on sale, then coat with the seasoning mixture and freeze. Recently I have been making the sticky chicken in the crockpot and it turns out just as delicious and it’s lots easier. The drippings make the most fantastic gravy ever.
- “jennifer” : This is a GREAT chicken recipe. I’m sure most of it has to do with the baking technique, but the spice combination is great too. This chicken was falling off of the bones!
- “melia” : YUMMERS!!! Hands down THE BEST chicken I have ever made and I have made alot of chicken in my day!!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :