Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Roasted Brussels Sprouts”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jonnie” : Easy, breazy, yummy. Crispy, carmelized perfectly. So delicious I couldn’t stop eating them. Just be careful with the salt.
- “marc” : Halved the amount of sprouts (maybe 3 over), split the bigguns, cut an x at the stem of the others, used 2 tbsp oil, added a clove of minced garlic, shook in a Ziploc, baked 30 min @405° — best BS I’ve ever had!
- “kelsey” : Yum! I used sea salt as the store was out of kosher, this worked beautifully. Also another pro tip I recently saw on ‘the kitchen’ was cut a small X in the sprouts to ensure that the center cooks well-this excellent tip really helped the recipe to turn out wonderfully! Will be making these again soon!
- “netha” : It’s my favorite way to cook sprouts. I love the crispy potato chip-like texture and have been known to snack on them while watching my favorite cooking shows.
- “maria” : LOVE THESE! So good, I make them almost once or more times a week. Great vegetable options. Sometimes I add chopped dates for balance. YUM. Also, I use coconut oil.
- “vanesa” : I never tasted Brussels sprouts before an they are really good
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :