Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Roasted Garlic Cauliflower”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “christine” : really, really good recipe with the following tweaks: i tried to keep the florets as uniform in size as possible to accomplish even cooking. i added the parsley at the start to let the flavor bake in. i also added 3/4 tsp. onion powder. i covered and cooked at 400 for 20 mins, then added bread crumbs and a fair amt. of romano chz and broiled for abt. 5 mins uncovered (my oven has a low and high broiler setting–i went the low route) and it was delicious. great way to make cauliflower and will save this recipe!
- “sarah” : This is now my favorite way to prepare cauliflower! Nice to see a healthy way to perk up cauliflower
- “aly” : I thought this recipe was soooo good. I love cauliflower and like finding new ways to prepare it that don’t involve a heavy, dairy-based sauce. This was fantastic.
- “erika” : I cut this in half to use up half of a cauliflower head I had in my fridge. Plus, I’m the only one who likes cauliflower on it’s own in this house. I made no changes. This turned out fabulous.
- “tamara” : This was delicious. You can add as much garlic as you like. Roast it only until slightly soft. Don’t let it become overcooked. Very good!
- “trisha” : great flavor and super easy. make sure to give this plenty of room by putting it on a cookie sheet so it roast and doesn’t steam. I get better results at 425 degrees.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :