Vegan tzatziki dressing:
- 1 organic cucumber, cut in small pieces
- 2 cup coconut/naturel yogurt
- 1 clove of garlic, pressed
- juice from half a lemon
- A handful fresh parsley (can be omitted)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Taste with salt and pepper
- Decorate with sesame seeds on top.
Start to cut the cucumber in small pieces. Mix with yogurt, garlic and lemon in a bowl. Wash the parsley, chop in small pieces and add to the bowl. Before serving add some olive oil and squeeze lemon on top. Taste with salt and pepper. Put in the fridge and let it rest the next ½ – 1 hour before serving. Serve cold. Turn on the oven at 200c (390f) Wash and slice all the vegetables you want to use in smaller pieces. Place them on a baking tray covered with oil, salt and pepper. Bake in 35 min until golden and crispy.