Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Ruth’s Chris Sweet Potato Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jill” : This was terrific! I used only half the amount of brown sugar though and it was still plenty sweet. I also boiled the sweet potatoes rather than baking them and they were fine.
- “tara” : Love loved loved it. Took it to my family Christmas party of over 100 people and it didn’t make it through the first 25 and I tripled the recipe. now it’s become a holiday tradition in my household
- “laura” : I am a huge Ruths Chris fan. This dish in particular is a favorite. It could almost be dessert though. Seriously, this and a scoop of ice cream and I’m good ?
- “karen” : I just did it using my Ninja. I boiled the sweet potatoes and peeled them before adding to the Ninja. Usually I mixed them in my mixer and have lots of strings. With the Ninja there were no strings. Also added crushed pineapple, cinnamon, nutmeg, brown sugar, maple syrup and butter. Used your topping recipe and it looks awesome!
- “vicki” : These potatoes are perfect!! We loved them and I don’t think they are overly sweet which is a plus in my book!!
- “rebecca” : I’ve never ate at Ruth Chris’, but have been making this for years! My family loves it!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :