Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Sausage Egg Roll in Bowl”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “kristy” : This is a favorite of mine. I have made it with ground turkey before and was just as good. The sunflower seeds aren’t a necessity I feel like it doesn’t add to the flavors. I personally prefer the low Sodium Soy , I feel regular Soy makes it very salty. Perfect for weekly meal prep lunches
- “tammy” : Ive made this with sausage and it was good.. tried shrimp the 2nd time and added rice.. my family LOVED it.. will make again and again
- “shawna” : Loved this! I made one pan with diced tofu and a second with ground turkey. I doubled the soy sauce and sesame oil.
- “lynn” : I love this recipe, it’s a go to when you are short on time (or patience) to put together a healthy meal. I don’t eat pork so I use turkey breakfast sausage. That’s my only change. Move over Taco Tuesday, Egg roll bowl is in the house
- “kelly” : This was yummy! I added mushrooms and bell peppers as well. I used the Cole slaw mix from Walmart. very easy!
- “rhonda” : This was so easy! Light and full of flavor, this one will be added to my recipe box. I used egg roll wrappers cut into quarters and folded like a taco during frying.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :