Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Sausage & Penne Soup”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “daisey” : This was so good. The only changes I made was to use Italian Turkey Sausage and do it in my little slow cooker because I can’t stand up. I cooked everything for one hour on high It turned out very good. It tasted great on a very cold night.
- “nancy” : I’ve made this many times and my family LOVES it!! I sprinkle the top of each bowl with fresh grated parmesan cheese and serve with homemade bread and it’s a hit every time.
- “elizabeth” : WOW! Delicious! Everyone LOVED this soup and went back for seconds. I served it with the foccacia bread recipe from this site, YUM!
- “crystal” : This is one of the best soups I have ever made! Quick tip-to peel your tomatoes slice a criss-cross on the top of the tomato and drop it into boiling water for just a few seconds, drain them and put them immediately in an ice bath. The skins will come right off, and then you can cut them in half and squeeze the seeds out. This is a must make!
- “alia” : This soup is absolutely amazing! The first time I made it I used canned tomatoes instead of fresh and sweet Italian sausage… The second time I used hot sausage and took the time to peel/seed fresh tomatoes…it was worth it! The second soup was much better! I found the canned tomatoes to overpower the broth… and the hot sausage added a great kick! I want to make it over and over… serve with crusty bread and the rest of the bottle of wine 😉
- “sarah” : This is WONDERFUL. I have made this soup several times and it has turned out great every time.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :