Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Sausage, Peppers, Onions, and Potato Bake Recipe”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jennifer” : This recipe is the bomb! I boiled the potatoes for about 4-5 min first, so they’d roast quicker. Then I sprinkled everything with thyme (dried, but not ground). It was awesome!!! Thanks for sharing. Every person at my table ate it. ALL THREE KIDS. AND the hubster. WOW!
- “ashley” : Love this recipe! I’ve made it a couple of times now and it’s a big hit in our home. I can only fit about half of it at a time on a baking sheet, though, so I either halve the recipe or save half for a later meal. It’s yummy on its own, and also great with a nice vegetable soup. Thanks so much for sharing!
- “tefanie” : Mmmm.. It looks so good !! Im gonna make this for dinner tonight .My husband is italian and he’ll love this recipe !!
- “nona” : Yes my childhood as well.
I made it tonight for tomorrow. Always so much better after chilled & reheat.
It’s delicious with eggs and turn left overs without the peppers into soup with chicken broth add some Kale.
Oh mom always added sweet potatoes too so that is what I do that really makes a nice contrast with the peppers & sausage and Publix makes a soup like that too.
- “brian” : This looks a lot like the breakfast we had yesterday… using leftovers from Christmas Eve dinner. Just wonderful! I bet the house smelled wonderful!
- “paula” : I love how simple this is. We have been eating chicken sausage quite frequently…will have to try turkey sausage, too.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :