Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Savoury Breakfast Cupcakes”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “alan” : Awesome for a Sunday Brunch! Made a muffin tray of 12 for munchies for the kids and 6 ct bagel tray for an Einstein delight breakfast with smoked salmon!
- “hellen” : Loved them! I used mild cheddar, and as a vegetarian, I used 1/4 cup of McCormicks Bac’n Pieces. Next time, however, I will use the sharp cheddar and increase the amount of Bac’n to 1/3 cup as it could use just a wee bit more bacon flavor.
- “vicki” : Great idea! I’m 72 and find it hard to take the time to fix a breakfast often skipping it and stuffing lunch or supper later. Makes staying on a diet a hope instead of a reality. With your muffins I can grab and go with a stable breakfast without a worry. Thanks for the tip!
- “linda” : I’ve made these and also similar ones. If frozen, I pop into microwave 1 min. to 65 seconds. Have also cut cooked bacon in half and cross crossed in muffin pan before filling. Can add chopped peppers or cooked sausage too.
- “paula” : I have something similar several times and my family loves it. I think it is time to do them again. Your recipe looks awesome.
- “nancy” : These look fantastic! I, too, am wondering if they could be made in the microwave in the silicone pan. I have a grand in college. She isn’t able to cook like when she is home and these would be a great grab and go for her.
Thanks so much for sharing with us.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :