Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Sean’s Falafel and Cucumber Sauce”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “helen” : So yummy and very easy to make! Instead of frying, I baked them in the oven. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F. Spray the baking sheet and then the falafels with vegetable oil cooking spray. BAke 10 minutes, flip and spray again, then another 10 minutes. Then broil each side for 2 minutes. So good and much healthier! Thanks!
- “melanie” : Wonderful recipe! I didn’t have any coriander or enough parsley, but it still turned out great. I suggest, as others have, that you make the cucumber sauce first so that the flavors can mix well. The sauce tasted great
- “carla” : Best falafel ever!!! Very tasty… I just made another batch. This time I omitted the salt since the canned chickpeas already have enough salt in them.
- “natalie” : Great Falafel recipe! To cut down on the fat, I used Egg Beaters, only 2 TSP olive oil, browned the patties in a skillet with Olive Oil Flavored PAM and then baked them at 400 for 30 minutes. For the sauce, I used fat free sour cream and eliminated the mayo. Thank you for the recipe!!
- “leslie” : Everyone loved this recipe, even those who had never heard of falafel. Best I’ve ever had- very fresh tasting. Next time I will add more garlic and make more than 8 balls. The smaller ones were better and more cooked all the way through.
- “nicole” : These were fantastic! I was nervous making them for our guests because they regularly make falafal, but they said their boxed mix didn’t even compare to this recipe. I made a double batch and froze half the dough–we’ll see in a few weeks how it holds up. I will definately put this in my rotation of dinners.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :