Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Simple Turkey Chili”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “vorcha” : I can’t praise this chili enough! The meat melted in your mouth, the flavors tingled nicely all the way to your toes. I just won a chili cookoff with it so that might be a large part of the reason. The judges and the crowd loved it.
- “kim” : This is an excellent chili recipe. Tons of intresting flavors. Just a few changes because I didn’t have everything. I used roasted red peppers enstead of fresh. Used chicken broth enstead of beer. At first it was too spicy(not for me but for my husband and kids) so I went online for a quick fix. Turns out you just need to puree a can of pineapple to tone down the spice. I was pretty leary about this so I added it slowly, tasting it each time. I did end up using the whole can and it was perfect. All the flavors without the burn. Thanks for the great recipe.
- “kelly” : This is the best chili I’ve ever made! I followed the recipe exactly except I used my croc pot. I browned the meat and then threw everything in the croc pot. Delicious!
- “kathlyn” : My husband loved this chili. I will definitely make again. I used 1 lb ground HOT italian turkey sausage, 1 lb HOT italian pork sausage and 1 lb ground round. It turned out to be a wonderful flavor combination and much more healthy than 3 lbs of beef.
- “helen” : This is my new ‘go-to’ chili recipe! Between the recipe and other reviews, I ended up with a great pot of chili that we completely demolished, even all the leftovers (which just got better)! I took a few notes from other reviews, however. Instead of ground beef, I used a mix of cubed chuck steak and stew meat. I started the entire process in a skillet: I fried the bacon, cooked the veggies (omitted the green bell pepper) in the bacon fat, then used the pan to brown the meat in stages. Between each pan of meat, I used the beer to deglaze the pan (ended up using an entire bottle of beer). Everything went into my slow cooker. I used a mix of beans (black, kidney, and chili beans in spicy sauce) – and all the cans I used were either ‘low sodium’ or ‘no salt’. Like other reviewers, I left out the Tabasco and used brown instead of white sugar. Yummy and perfect spicy for us!
- “diane” : This was an amazing chili as the recipe is stated but it was too spicy for my 20 year old and 8 year old daughter so I made a few changes. I did not add in the hot sauce or the cayenne pepper and instead of the 1/4 cup chili powder, I added just half that (2 Tbsp. chili powder) and then added in just under a Tbsp. of unsweetened cocoa powder. The cocoa still gives it a depth of flavor but without the heat. The result was an amazingly deep flavored chili with no heat although it almost seemed like there would be some there. I would take a bit and definitely taste the wonderful flavor and expect the heat to come but it never did! This is an 11 on a scale of 1-10 according to my family. A DEFINITE keeper!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :