Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Slice and Bake Fruitcake Cookies Recipe”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “charlene” : I made these last year for the holidays. They topped my list of goodies to sneak when no one was looking! Absolutely delicious!
- “sandra” : Loved this recipe. I hate fruit cake but these are nothing like icky fruitcake. The only thing I did different was use cognac and grand marnier to soak the nut/fruit mix in. I didn’t have sherry and I’m not a big sherry person anyway, they turned out awesome! I also added green cherries for more color and dried cherries per the other reviews. These were so good, will be making them every Christmas.
- “dayna” : My children beg me to make these every year. I actually daydream about them, they are that good. I don’t change up the recipe too much- I use half dates and half figs because I can’t imagine fruitcake without dates. Also I don’t like candied fruit so I just use dried cherries. I’ve found that brandy works well if you don’t have sherry on hand. I finish them with a drizzle of powdered sugar glaze to pretty them up a little. Even my fruitcake hating friends love these and ask whether I’ve made them, believe it or not. They’re on my permanent Christmas cookie list!
- “carol” : I’ve made these cookies several times, l added chopped candied pineapple & dates. I soaked fruit in 1/2 cup of blueberry brandy, added 1 tea if vanilla & 1 Tbsp of molasses.
- “emily” : I have made these cookies 3 yrs in a row. They are delicious! The dough stores easily so they are ready to pop in the oven anytime. My kids love them too. I often have a couple for breakfast with my coffee!
- “anna” : I made changes to the dried fruits like many others, no figs or apricots. I didn’t buy candied cherries, but found a recipe to candy maraschino cherries. I candied cherries and pineapple chunks to add and the cookies were delicious. Even the fruitcake haters tried them and enjoyed them. They will be the first cookies that I bake for this Christmas. Thanks
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :