Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Slow Cooker Beef Potato & Cheese Gratin”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “tania” : I made this dish a little different, I spiced my chicken legs and wings with lemon and herb and I added in butternut, potatoes, mushrooms and carrots, then I mixed half a cup of melted butter with garlic and its cooked nicely on low for 8 hours. It tasted devine!!!! I shall definitely be making it again for sure.
- “thia” : This meal looks so yummy I’m gonna try it! It’s on my meal plan for this week and I have linked it to my blog post, I’ll let you know how it goes down Thanks
- “nadia” : Great meal! I was needing a way to use up 1 lb of ground beef and this was perfect.
- “sarah” : I made this a few weeks ago for dinner, since my hubby is always requesting a meat and potatoes dish. It was all gone by mid day, the next day. He requested it again today. I just finished print everything in the crockpot, so we’ll be having it for lunch. An easy task for the 1st day of my 3 day mini-staycation! Thanks for the recipe!
- “lauren” : My husband is allergic to onions, all kinds, is there anything you could suggest to add to this instead of onions?
- “erin” : What is another cheese you would recommend? My husband isn’t a huge sharp cheddar
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :