Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie Stew”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jill” : The was really excellent, with a few small changes. As others suggested, I omitted the bouillon and used 1 can of low-sodium chicken broth. I also combine about 1/4 cup flour with some water and added to the dish during the last 15 minutes of cooking. Turned out nice and thick to spoon over our biscuits! I will definitely be keeping this recipe for the next time we want chicken and biscuits!
- “jenna” : This was really yummy!! I have blood pressure problems so I skipped out on the celery and garlic salt, and boulion cubes – and used plain garlic, a big family sized can of cream of chicken soup, and one small can of cream of celery soup! I also just added the potatoes, a chopped onion, bag of frozen veggies, ground pepper and herbs!! Very good! Very easy!! Will for sure make many times over!! Thank you!!
- “sara” : I changed it up a bit…I only added 2 bouillion cubes, added 1 can cream of celery, 1 can cream of mush, 2 cans cr of chicken, then added green beans instead of the mixed veggies. I served it over biscuits… very yummy!!
- “lisa” : I made a half recipe omitting the salt. Half just about filled up my whole crock pot! I wouldn’t cut your chicken pieces too small as mine fell apart when stirring. Enjoyed it served over biscuits.
- “kendra” : Delicious just as it is! Veggies were perfect and chicken was moist and tender. We’ll definitely make this dish again. Thanks!
- “tracey” : Made this on a day that I was going to be out of the house all day. I cooked it on low for 9 hours. My husband and both of my kids absolutely loved it.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :