Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Slow Cooker Cider Applesauce (No Sugar Added)”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “joanne” : Try using a variety of apples for a wonderful cider blend. We’ve used Gala, Jonagold, Fuji, and Granny Smiths at different times and they all cook up beautifully!
- “sarah” : I tossed the apples with a tablespoon of lemon juice (to prevent browning and to give it a little tartness) and added a quarter cup brown sugar to this recipe. I also used a combination of apples and even threw in a couple overripe pears! Very nice. GREAT for using in baking.
- “lyla” : Just made this recipe today. It turned out great! I had a ton of apples that were given to me and no way to eat them fast enough. This recipe turned out delicious
- “alice” : This was perfect! I dumped a bunch of apple chunks (not thinly sliced, but peeled, quartered, cored, then quarters cut in half or third) in a slow cooker, sprinkled on spices, and walked away.
- “dave” : Fantastic recipe. Made just as directed. I did add a touch of Cran/Apple juice to keep it from sticking. I used an immersion blender to whip it up. I’m now going to freeze it in small portions for my mother-in-law to enjoy over the winter. And I agree with another reviewer-if you add sugar you’re making a completely different recipe. My M-I-L is diabetic and I didn’t want to add any sugar. Thank you for sharing.
- “terri” : I used a mix of Mutsu, Pink Lady, Fugi and Goldrush and let me tell you, it was AMAZING!!!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :