Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Slow Cooker Thanksgiving Turkey”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “stacie” : IT WAS WONDERFUL! The only thing that I changed was half-way through the cooking time I added 1 1/2 cups of turkey broth to it (due to the comments reguarding dryness). It was moist and perfect. I added a little cornstarch and made a gravy with the juices in the pot.
- “becky” : Oh my gosh! This was fantastic! Best turkey I ever made. Super tender and juicy, falling off the bone, great flavor. And so easy! I did not have a can of turkey gravy, so I just put in the gravy packet that came with the turkey breast. I left the skin on, and I cooked longer than the recipe called for, about 11 hours, just because of timing for my Christmas Eve meal
- “carmen” : I was worried because I didn’t follow the recipe exactly (I used a 3 lb boneless butterball turkery, and used the gravy packet it came with instead of a can of gravy) I followed the cooking time exactly and rubbed with oil before putting it in the crockpot, and it turned out AMAZING! This is such a keeper! And so easy you could have Thanksgiving dinner at least once a month!
- “smith” : Wonderful! I have cooked this twice now, and it has turned out better each time. One tip is to tie together with butchers string. My first breast slightly fell apart so I tied the second and it made a wonderful presentation. I also coated the bird breast in a mix of sage, rosemary, and basil and left it over night (after skinning.) It was HEAVENLY!
- “samantha” : This was really good. I used a small turkey, not just the turkey breast. Left out the turkey gravy since I didn’t have any. Added garlic powder and black pepper instead of the garlic pepper and also added poultry seasoning. The turkey was effortless to make and so tender. Everyone ate it right up!
- “alison” : This year I made Thanksgiving dinner, for the first time ever, for just me and my husband and I didn’t want to make an entire turkey. This worked out perfectly. It gave me more room in my oven for other side dishes and the meat was very moist. The only complaint was the very top of the turkey was a little dry. Next time I make this I think I’ll leave just a little of the skin on to keep it moist. This smells wonderful!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :