Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “S’more Eyeballs”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “melissa” : What a fun recipe. I totally didn’t read that the marshmallows needed to be cut into half. I used a whole one for each s’more. Making it slightly messy coming out of the pan when cooled…now I know after re-reading it in my review. However, will make again because it was that much fun. The graham crust was really nicely one and had a wonderful crunch factor that we liked. Thanks for posting the recipe!
- “sheila” : My granddaughter and I had a blast making these. The added bonus was that they tasted great, too! Even after sitting and cooling they were still delicious and addictive. The crust gave these a really good flavor. Thanks for sharing this fun recipe
- “katie” : I’m dying thinking about kids biting into these at a class Halloween party. How perfectly creepy!
- “vanesa” : Ohhhh yuck!! Eyeballs TOTALLY make me squeamish!! lol. But I’m on board with red velvet pudding pie 🙂 LOVE the new look BTW 🙂 LOVE.
These look amazing and disgusting! Love it!
Just FYI, eyeballs are actually BLACK inside. But whoever heard of black velvet desserts? Real eyes must have it wrong… 😉
- “lora” : These are so much fun! My kids will think these are fantastic can’t wait to make it for them,
- “mia” : These are adorable! Definitely what you think of when you think of cutting open eyes
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :