Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “SNICKERS CARAMEL APPLE SALAD”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “brianna” : Hi! I just saw this recipe last night and I decided that I really wanted to make it but I looked in my cupboard and i didn’t have pudding or the snickers. So, I instead but banana flavored cream cheese and for the candy I put junior mints and it was amazing! I had no idea that banana and mint would go together! I honestly recommend ?
- “ashley” : My great grandmother used to make this every 4th and now I can! Thank you she passed and this tastes exactly like hers. Directions were easy and everything turned out great.
- “nancy” : I’ve never tried this salad before and I was wondering if you could put red grapes in it also? It sounds just wonderful.
- “jack” : I too have made this but used Milky Ways candy bars as I have a grand child allergic to peanuts. It was still wonderful
- “traci” : I can’t wait to make this! Have all the ingredients except apples so off to town in the morning for apples! Gonna take this salad to our local moose lodge! Hope they like it!
- “sarah” : Has anyone ever tried this with chocolate pudding? It’s what I have in my cupboard right now ?
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :