Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Southern Caramel Cake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “natalie” : My husband made this for me on my last birthday and it was wonderful! Not as pretty as the picture but that was ok.
- “nicole” : We LOVED this cake! I added toffee bits to the cake before i baked it. I also used about 1 1/2 cups of whipping cream whipped (no added sugar) to mix with the milk/pudding mixture instead of cool whip- since i had it anyway for the rest of the recipe. I left out the pecans too because we have a nut allergy in the family-the caramel was still great. My 6 year old kept raving about how good the caramel part was. I printed it to make again and again. So easy, and so good.
- “sarah” : An excellent recipe using a box cake mix! The only tweak was to make whipped cream using heavy cream (about 2 to 2 1/2 cups) and then adding the butterscotch pudding mix in place of the milk and whipped topping. Once you ice the cake with this mixture, place in the fridge for a little while to firm up. DO NOT put the warmed pecan mixture directly on top of the cake, or you will have volcano running down the side. Let cool to room temperature before placing on the iced cake. You will achieve the result like the picture!
- “kim” : Delicious! I made this for my husband’s birthday and it was a huge hit. I substituted butter pecan cake mix for the chocolate since he’s not too into chocolate. The frosting is light and not too sweet. It led me to experiment with other pudding flavors- I made my mom a vanilla cake with lemon frosting (using lemon instant pudding mix and whipped topping) it was also a big success!
- “vanesa” : This cake was very good. I loved how the frosting was so light and airy. The cake was very moist and delicious, and the caramel added an extra crunch and sweetness.
- “linda” : This recipe is what brought me to Taste of Home on-line. My husband raves about this cake!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :