Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “SOUTHERN TOMATO GRAVY”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jimmy” : Tomato Gravy – GUD Stuff ,, Mom use to make us Stewed Tomatoes an white rice oh my it was good !! We always had like a 1/4 acre garden , everything got either canned or frozen at the end of the season. We had hogs , chicken s , rabbits , a cow , all kinds fruit trees , homemade plum jam , mulberry cobbler pie , blackberry, that garden use to kick my butt
- “david” : I am a southern boy and I love me some tomato gravy. I thought I would share the base of mine with you. I fry one sliced latge tomato in the bacon grease left from breakfast till it is falling apart. That is the base of my roux. It makes amazing gravy.
- “leonard” : My grandmother would make wonderful calf lever and onions . She would then simmer everything in tomato gravy . I hated liver but with her tomato gravy I could not get enough ! I would even smother my mashed potatoes & biscuits or toast. I don’t know how she made it but with the exception of cheese I’ll bet your recipe is close. I’m 77 now and I really miss her but some good ole tomato gravy is sure to bring her memory even closer !Thank you so much !
- “diane” : This is so good! I may be becoming addicted. Thank you for posting this recipe.
- “anita” : Made per recipe except i used fresh tomatoes and fired roasted in oven. I could drink this gravy. It is so awesome. Thanks
- “sarah” : Wendi this looks terrific! This type of food is good for the soul and belly. Thank you, can’t wait to try it out.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :