Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Southwestern Cauliflower and Ham Soup”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “linda” : I found this quite good and very well-received by those who liked a little spice. It was easy, especially with a hand blender which I used to blend all the cauliflower. I used a little more than the recipe called for and the flavor came through, mixing well with the ham, cheese and pepper (the strongest flavor but not the first one noticed. I will definitely make it again! I may try adding potatoes for a heartier soup and perhaps experiment with other seasonings to add body. I think that the kind of ham used and how it was cooked will also change the flavor a bit.
- “ella” : This soup is wonderful! I made it last night in anticipation of our sub-zero weather coming up. I added sliced mushrooms, zucchini, and green peas to the soup after I pureed some of the cauliflower. I added nothing else for seasoning and it was perfect. I only wish there was an easier way to clean melted cheese out of a cooking pot and bowls!
- “jaclyn” : Really super easy soup and if you leave out the potato flakes, it’s lower in carbs, too. I doubled the recipe so that I could use a mammoth head of cauliflower. I cooked the cauliflower in the broth, then pureed it in batches with some of the broth that it cooked in. I did add two very large organic chopped red peppers and one very large organic chopped zucchini and four cloves of garlic. I really wanted a little extra veggies in my soup to make it a little heartier and not just cauliflower-flavored. What I did was while I was pureeing the cauliflower and the broth, I sauteed the onion, pepper, zucchini and garlic in the EVOO (I did need a little more) in my soup pot and once they were ready, I just added the cauliflower puree and a little of the excess broth. I then added in the ham and the cheese. (I only used about 3/4 cup or so. Not much.) After tasting it, I did add about a teaspoon of red pepper flake. This really almost seems like a potato soup. That’s what I love about cauliflower soup. You puree it and it fools you into thinking that it’s potato soup and you don’t need the added milk or cream to get that creamy flavor/texture. This soup had a few steps but the end result was awesome.
- “karla” : Very delicious soup!!! My whole family loves it, even my pickiest of eaters middle child. She said mom it smells so good, so I had her just try the broth, with nothing else. She was blown away by the flavor alone. It is by far, one of my most favorite soups!! Thanks so much!!!!
- “catherine” : This was a easy to make!! I added a red bell pepper in the saute part. My family loved it.
- “sally” : Made this for a lady who had just home from surgery her family loved I saved some out for my husband he loved it too thanks!!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :