Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Spaghetti Bundt Pie”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “talina” : This is wonderful and very easy! It also reheats easily with flavor intact; however, one can certainly shred more cheese onto it😋. I was successful even though I used a more decoratively shaped Bundt pan. My ‘cake’ did not come right out of the pan after the suggested resting time; however, I left it turned over and within 10-15 minutes it popped out beautifully intact. I have passed this recipe on to several people. Thank you!
- “vanesa” : This was delicious, beautiful, and very popular with guests. My cheese balance was tweaked a bit (more cheddar and pecorino) and it was still perfect.
- “naela” : For a fun cake or fun Mac & Cheese, I was not that impressed with the over powering Fontana Cheese, although the Bundt Cake came out perfect with a perfect color. Since being Italian, I will try this once more, this time using linguini and I will use ricotta cheese and mozzarella and cover it after backing with my delicious pasta sauce. I think it will work out, and I will let you know. For the brave at heart, chopped up meat balls or sausage might be interesting too, since it’s all in fun. I think the baking would hold it all together. Anyway, whats to lose, what ever it comes out as, with good ingredients, it would taste good anyway. Bon Appetite!
- “jasmine” : Fun idea for a party and fantastically tasty! “Cake” stuck in the pan though, make sure to butter the pan really well, even if using non-stick.
- “rebecca” : I try to eat low carb so I tried this recipe with noodles that are made from edame. The brand I used is Explore Cuisine. It was absolutely awesome! My husband and I loved it. We had it the first night as a main dish and the leftovers as a side the next day. Just as good as leftovers. Only thing I’ll do different next time is oil the pan generously. I agree with the other review, it sticks like crazy. A little butter wasn’t enough.
- “victoria” : Thanks for the tip! I just ordered some and will try this dish with it, even if it is soy, something I usually avoid. Once in a while can’t hurt, right?
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :