Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Spicy Bean Salsa”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “kelly” : The best bean salad I have made. I halved the oil, vinegar and sugar. Thank goodness I read the post. This amount suited the recipe just fine. Thanks
- “maria” : I made this for a Mexican Pot Luck at my husband’s office. Even though 40 people brought dishes, this was one of the few that was entirely devoured! This is a wonderful, tasty, and colorful salad. Very attractive served in a trifle bowl, or any clear glass bowl. I wouldn’t change a thing.
- “leslie” : So delicious. I have made this salad over and over again with awesome results each time. I usually cut the sugar in half. I like to add powdered garlic, and extra cilantro. I use Great White Northern beans instead of Cannelini. Red onions add a pretty color. We make this all the time!
- “barbara” : Very yummy! I made it just as written except left out the hot pepper sauce. Served over a bed of Romaine with the option of crushed tortilla chips and sour cream on top. Everyone at the party loved it, too.
- “christy” : A LOT of ingredients! I took this to work today for a potluck and it seemed to go over very well. I didn’t have cannelli beans, but used another white bean and I didn’t have fresh lemon or lime juice so used bottled juice. Otherwise, I didn’t change a thing. I will make this again. Thanks for sharing!
- “josie” : This salad is excellent! My family always has seconds and thirds when I make this. It is also very pretty and would make a great dish to bring to a party.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :