Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Spicy Mango Sweet Potato Chicken”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “elizabeth” : Easy and full of flavor. I used non-stick spray instead of the oil. I served it over whole wheat pasta. This dish is super duper healthy yet it doesn’t taste boring!
- “rebeca” : This has become a favourite in our house 3 times in 4 weeks. I used 1/2 tsp Tabasco for the hot sauce and added a little more Honey. Turned out great. We have had this with pasta and brown rice both work well.
- “katy” : I’m the chef at a residential center responsible for feeding 40 people lunch and dinner five days a week. When I found this recipe I thought it sounded really good. So I made it for dinner tonight.
- “april” : Delicious! This recipe was very flavorful and relatively easy to make. The only changes I made (completely based on personal preference not because it needed something) were to add walnuts to the finished dish
- “raquel” : This was pretty darn good. I would have added more mango. Either use one very very large mango or two medium-sized mangos. The mangos really add a nice flavor. In addition I think it’d be better to ROAST the sweet potatoes.
However, for a one-man chef/consumer they are too much work.
- “nicole” : this was good but a very different flavor. I sauted up a green pepper and a sweet onion and added it which I though really added to the taste and texture. I used jar mango (not in season) and extra garlic but kept everything else the same.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :