Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Spinach and Artichoke Dip in Pizza Dough Ball Ring”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “synthia” : This recipe was awesome, and pretty easy for an inexperienced cook! I did what the other reviews said – i could not find the cheeses in the grocery store so I just used Swiss (instead of Gruyere), parmesan, and mozzarella as well as I added 1/2 a cup of sour cream and the texture was great, perfect for dipping. I also skipped out on the nutmeg as I was not sure if I would want the flavour and it ended up perfectly!
- “robin” : I wanted to try this recipe because it seemed so simple, and because it was far healthier than others I’ve seen. I am so glad I did. It was amazing.
- “mia” : AWESOME! Made quite a bit, so I froze the leftovers in another small dish with mozzerella cheese on top, popped it right into the in the oven at about 325 with foil covering for about 40 min and then took off the foil and cooked for an additional 15 min
- “stacy” : Marvelous flavor and texture. Served it for a reception with pita chips and celery (for us low carb folks).
- “nicole” : I made this tonight for my gathering. OM!G By far the best spinach/artichoke ‘dip’ (spread) ever!! I love that it was as promised: not greasy. I’m allergic to egg
- “natasha” : Marvelous flavor and texture. Served it for a reception with pita chips and celery (for us low carb folks).
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :