Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Spinach Salad with Warm Bacon-Mustard Dressing”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jean” :I used some personalized touches…fried the bacon, onion and garlic together, saving the bacon drippings ( in place of the olive oil) and flavorings..added the other ingredients of the dressing to the fry pan, heated thru and poured over the spinach, eggs, and mushrooms.. yummy..but eat it all the same sitting…as it does not keep well.
- “lisa” : This was yummy. My family just loved it! We added a few extra’s to the salad, like mandarin oranges and dried cranberries. We also added some grilled chicken. The dressing was out of this world and worked well! Thanks!
- “ashley” : This is hands-down the best salad that I have ever had. My fiance was wary of a warm spinach salad, but after we sat down and started eating, he changed his tune VERY fast. I did not have any shallots or fresh garlic (someone keeps throwing my garlic out! The horror!) but used a fourth of a medium-sized onion and it was great. The best part of it is that there aren’t really any flavors that dominate…it’s crunchy from the almonds, a little salty from the bacon, a touch sweet from the cheese and the honey. We will be making this one again soon! Thanks for a great recipe, brightlightz!
- “vanesa” : This salad is perfect. The flavors blend beautifully. The swiss cheese and almonds are a wonderful addition. There is a lot going on in this salad and every taste is there making your mouth very happy! I didn’t have enough honey, so I used corn syrup and honey when making the dressing. It worked perfectly and tasted fabulous.
- “elodie” : This salad is AWESOME! I don’t even like ‘wilted’ salads and I only tried this recipe because I had tons of fresh lettuce that needed used up. I didn’t have all of the ingredients that it called for and it still turned out fabulous. I had to use plain mustard and white vinegar for the dressing and for the salad I only had lettuce and cheese. I can’t imagine how good it will be made with everything the recipe calls for!! Thanks for a great recipe–It was delicious.
- “nicole” : 1st off, this dressing is soooooo good!! I did alter it a little bit- I didn’t have any white wine vinegar, so I used apple cider vinegar. Also, I didn’t have any shallots, so I just used a little finely minced red onion instead. I forgot to put extra bacon in the dressing, but I don’t think that really made much of a difference- I think there was enough flavor already since instead of sauteeing in EVOO, I just used 1/2 bacon fat and 1/2 EVOO. Everything else I kept the same in the dressing. I also didn’t have baby spinach, just regular spinach. No swiss cheese or almonds either, so I just used finely shredded cheddar (just what I had on hand). I had planned on serving this alongside some simple spaghetti and meat sauce. Well, we never got to the spaghetti because this salad was just too darn good!! My husband loved the dressing and the combination of the bacon, mushrooms and eggs with the spinach. I am sure it is even better (if that’s even possible???) with the swiss and almonds in it. This alongside some fresh bread, and I was satisfied. I think it would be great with some grilled chicken. Can’t wait to have this again!!!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :