Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Split Pea Soup”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “maria” : I made this recipe using a leftover ham and bone from Christmas. I doubled it and the only change I made was the addition of a tsp of liquid smoke and extra diced carrot. It was delicious and drew raves from everyone.
- “chery” : I’ve been making this since 1970 and it’s a family favorite! I substitute diced canned ham when there’s no hambone, and serve with a cheesy bread or biscuits. Just follow the recipe–and be sure to BOIL the split peas for those two minutes before letting them sit for an hour. An oldie but goodie!
- “vanesa” : I did not have the ham bone so I substituted the ham I had leftover from a boneless sliced ham we had for a previous meal. I made the recipe as stated with one exception. I added a bay leaf, which I removed when the soup was finished. It’s a fabulous recipe. Very tasty. This will be my recipe for split-pea soup in the future. Everyone loved it!
- “naela” : Delish!! Added some more carrots and pumpkin in and it was so yummy; whole family loved it. Even my fussy 3 year old. Filling and great if you’re on a budget.
- “elodie” : Great recipe! Very simple. I cooked it in a crockpot. This will be my forever split pea soup recipe!
- “samantha” : I made this in the slow cooker with a ham bone and bacon. I used beef stock instead of water. Next time I’ll use low sodium. Other than that I stuck to the recipe. It’s really was really good.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :