Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Strawberry Fluff Fruit Dip”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “brenda” : Have had this dip for MANY years but add a box of Strawberry Jello mix with plain cream cheese….goes well with every fruit! Kids eat tons of fruit just for the dip. Can also add a touch of Ginger instead of Strawberry Jello for a more adult taste. Either way, it’s a HIT!!!
- “jennifer” : I doubled the recipe for a party because the recipe says it yields only 4-6 servings….turns out it serves many more…after I ran out of fruit, we tried graham crackers with the remaining dip and that was also delightful! This is quite tasty!
- “lynda” : My mother used philly cream cheese and powdered sugar great on pears from a can. Can be used on any fruit and any fruit from a can. Hope you try it I think it is better than the strawberry cream cheese too strong.
- “amber” : I have used this recipe for years and everybody loves it. It tastes great with practically any fruit! I find if you whip the cream cheese first then add the marshmallow fluff, it’s easier and don’t get lumps.
- “kendra” : I have made a very similar dip for many years. I use 16 ounce regular cream chees and 14 ounce marshemellow whip. Original recipe called for 8 ounce CC and 7 ounce whip but my family never thinks that is enough so I always have to double it I have never tried it with strawberry cream cheese, I’ll have to try it like that the next time. We eat it with strawberries, melon, pineapple, apples,
- “tara” : I have used this recipe for many years. It is so delicious. I never thought to use the strawberry cream cheese, so can’t wait to try it. We usually eat strawberries with it. One recipe does not go far with four grandsons!!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :