Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “STUFFED PEPPER CASSEROLE”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “julie” : we loved it. I made it without paying attention to the name of it and my husband said it tasted just like stuffed peppers. LOL It sure did! I’ll make this one again!
- “nancy” : Very good, super easy to make with standard ingredients. Its a quick and easy way to make “stuffed bell peppers”.
- “leslie” : Excellent recipe. The exact taste of regular stuffed peppers, but easier to eat. I recommend 1/4 to 1/3 less rice, and add another pepper. This recipe makes a lot of cassarole, and it is yummy! A big hit at our house.
- “vanesa” : We thought this was really good. I used long grain white rice instead of basmati. Took advice of other reviewers and offered cheese as a topping instead of adding it to entire dish. A little easier than stuffed peppers but you don’t have to chop the bell pepper when you stuff them. And if you blanch the peppers in the microwave, stuffed peppers become a whole lot easier. Anyway, this is a great alternative.
- “katrina” : So much easier then traditional stuffed peppers! All done in one pot on the stove–no baking. I used 3 cups of peppers and 8 oz. of cheddar-Jack. Suggest using a 5- or 6-quart nonstick pot for easy stirring and clean-up. Definitely will make again.
- “jenny” : This is a simple dish to make with great flavor. I didn’t use any cheese and it was not missed at all. It took just over 30 minutes for the rice to be fully cooked.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :