Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “SUGAR FREE LEMON MUG CAKE (LOW CARB RECIPE)”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “katrin” : This recipe looks amazing. I will attempt it later today. I thought I knew all abbreviations but I was wrong. I am not familiar with the term ‘ca 30 seconds’ or ‘ca 15 minutes’. Can you enlighten me? Thanks in advance. Cheers!!
- “christina” : I’m new to low carb/Keto. This was the first thing I attempted to make using almond flour. The cake was a little gritty with more of a biscuit taste. Is this to be expected or do I just need more practice? It wasn’t bad at all just not what I was expecting.
- “melanie” : If you used coarse almond flour or ground almonds you would definitely get a more rustic, moist texture to a cake made with wheat flour. Almonds do contain a lot more fat than wheat. If you get yourself superfine Almond flour the finish is more similar to that of regular cakes.
- “natasha” : I’m going to try making this lemon cake with a handful of Blueberries. Hope it works, will be my 1st try at Keto Mug Cake of any kind so don’t know if I should be experimenting yet but what the heck. Love that it looks so simply. Holding my breath…. lol
- “myra” : I think about 15 minutes at 180 Celsius should do the trick. Check with a skewer if it’s done and add another couple of mins if necessary
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :