For the cake
- 4 tbsp almond flour extra fine
- 2 tbsp double/heavy cream
- 1 1/2 tbsp powdered sweetener
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
For the glaze
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp double/heavy cream
- squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp powdered sweetener
- Grease the inside of a ramekin/2 mugs or microwave-safe bowl with melted butter. I used a glass dessert bowl.
- For the cake: Mix all dry ingredients – almond flour, sweetener and baking powder – in a separate bowl.
- Add all wet ingredients and mix thoroughly with a fork. If you find your dough is too liquid add a bit more almond flour.
- Transfer batter into your ramekin/small bowl and level the top.
- Microwave on high for ca 90 seconds. You can also bake the cake at 180 Celsius/360 Fahrenheit for ca 15 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and turn upside down onto a plate.
- For the glaze, melt the butter, then stir in the cream, lemon juice and sweetener.
- Let it cool until the glaze begins to thicken but can still be poured. Then spoon/pour over cake and serve.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :