Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Summer Corn Salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “rebeca” : This was great! I used super sweet frozen corn and jarred red peppers. Followed the recipe as written. Really good!
- “lucy” : Made this for a luncheon yesterday and served with shredded bbq pork sandwiches. It was a hit!
- “gloria” : Made exactly and felt the dressing had too much vinegar. After refrigerating overnight, the salad was exceptional. Will definitely make again with no changes.
- “talia” : Very tasty salad, especially this time of year. Made it twice and will be making again.
- “sarah” : Excellent! I used frozen corn and the dressing is sooo good! A keeper for all seasons.
- “brenda” : I made this for my Mother and it was delicious – everyone loved it. My brother took one bite and said “Who made this? It’s great!”
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :