Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Super Crunch Oven Cooked Honey Dipped Wings”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “crystal” : LOVED this recipe! I can’t believe it wasn’t rated earlier. I went to a friend’s place to watch the all star basketball game and thought this would be good to prepare was a little hesitant because there weren’t any reviews
- “lina” : These were pretty good I used blsl chicken breasts in stead and cut them in to “fingers” I cut down on the red pepper ( using a half cup honey and a tsp of red pepper) and it was perfect for us!
- “robyn” : YUMMMMM!! i cant beleive there are not more reviews. This was excellent and easy to make. If you don’t like spicy you can just reduce or omit the pepper flakes from the honey but these were all gone.
- “angela” : Can’t really rate it because I haven’t tried it yet but I’ll give it 4 for now just because it sounds awesome. A piece of advice for the breading that falls off – after coating the wings in the cornflake mixture stick it in the fridge
- “kendra” : My family loved this recipe. I used chicken breasts instead of wings. My son went back for seconds. Thank you for a wonderful recipe.
- “louisa” : This needs to be retitled to “Super Tasty”! Every single person in the house tonight enjoyed these very much. The honey drench totally hit the mark and easily became a favorite for me.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :