Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Super Summer Kale Salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jersey” : EXCELLENT! I have been looking for like a recipe like this for years! I like to decrease sugar, so I only added 1/3 cup white sugar–the raisins and craisins were sweet enuf! I didn’t have all the listed ingredients so I added flax seeds and to save time–I chopped up the carrots, red onions, some basil and 2 cloves of garlic in my food processor—quick, easy! I did not add fruit to it–it is still delicious! Thank you for a great base recipe to tweek!
- “mira” : This salad was awesome! I made it for a potluck for work and it was the first to be completely devoured! Many admitted they were skeptical when I offered to bring a kale salad but all have asked for the recipe! I used White Balsamic Vinegar and cut the sugar down to 1/2 cu and could have gone with even less. This one is a keeper!
- “jolley” : I’m glad I waited to review this bc this salad gets better after it sits. I WANT to love kale but I don’t. It’s a texture thing for me but I gobble down this salad. I accidentally used up my last red onion before I made this so I omitted it but it is still fantastic! I made it before be the other night and brought it out in the morning just to taste in and ended up having a big bowl of it for breakfast! Just had another big bowl today…YUM. the textures and flavors are awesome. I put 1/2 the dressing on the salad and reserved the rest but it doesn’t need the rest. its really great as is. WILL make again and definitely sharing this recipe!
- “tami” : This is wonderful! I took the advice of several others and reduced the sugar to 1/3 cup and used white balsamic vinegar for the dressing. I also grated a head of red cabbage and added that to the salad. I didn’t have cashews or sesame seeds so substituted 2/3 cup sliced toasted almonds along with the craisins. This salad is not only really beautiful (with the green kale and red cabbage) but it tastes fantastic! My kids loved it too!
- “lisa” : So delicious! Make sure to assemble it ahead of time to let the kale soften and the flavors develop. I have made it twice now and my family really enjoys it.
- “jessica” : I love this recipe! This salad is delicious and very healthy also. All the ingredients provide the perfect balance. I agree that the salad dressing is too sweet, so I typically use less sugar (about 1/2 cup) instead of the full amount. It is better if it can sit for a few hours to allow the flavors to meld, but if you don’t have time, don’t worry about it. It’s good right away too! Even picky eaters will eat this and even people who don’t like kale or are unsure of trying kale, this is a great recipe to start with. It’s been easy to find all the ingredients in the supermarket, although in the end, this salad is an expensive salad to make due to all the ingredients. Even though, it’s one of my family’s favorites and we’ve made it multiple times already! Thank you for the recipe!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :