Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Super Tex-Mex Chicken Chop Salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “katherine” : Wow! Just made this for dinner after I wanted to make enchiladas but my husband wanted salad. Sooooo tasty!!!! Thanks!
- “patricia” : Made this for dinner tonight. Normally, my husband would not like salad for dinner. He loved it, as did I. Will definitely make this again. Thanks for a great recipe.
- “sarah” :This was amazing!! It’s similar to the Mexican style salad at McDonald’s but obviously this is so much better! I used a rotisserie chicken and just heated it up with the frozen corn and black beans, let them cooled down and added it to the rest of the ingredients. It was ready in no time!
- “beth” :This salad was delicious and a definite make again!!! I cheated and used a rotisserie chicken and but otherwise followed the recipe and it was so tasty! Thanks for sharing!
- “jillian” : This is a very tasty salad and a great change from ordinary Taco Salad. It’s also very flexible. I made a couple additions- avocado cilantro and mango. Also I found a jalepeno ranch
- “sarah” : This is one of our favorite summer meals. I use my own fajita seasoning organic black beans and my own homemade salsa. This is also good with avocado.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :