Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Sweet Potato Pie”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “naela” : Yummy, yummy, yummy! Very hard to go wrong with these simple instructions. I added 1/2 tsp of cinnamon for additional spice. Also, adjusted the temperature down to 325 after 40 minutes to keep the crust from getting too dark! Definitely a keeper.
- “jasmine” : This was my first time making a sweet potato pie. It was fabulous. I also added 1/2 tsp cinnamon. Also didn’t wait for potatoes to cool and blended it in the blender. I think this will be a family favorite. Thanks.
- “samantha” : This was my VERY first time making a sweet potato pie and I sure am proud of myself. Thanks to the person who submitted this recipe. I did alter it a bit but it came out PERFECT!!! I added lemon juice, nutmeg and cinnamon. It reminds me of my grandmothers good Southern Sweet Potato Pie. No holiday is complete without it. This was very simple to make.
- “pamela” : This pie reminds me of my fathers recipe. It was even better. Who knew something so simple could taste so good. All my friens at work loved it. Thanks.
- “tamara” : Way too sweet! This took away from the spices. Next time I will cut sugar in half. Also too many eggs, it came out airy and fluffy. Overall this was like eating spice cotton candy (not quite but almost)I also added 1/2 tsp cinnamon as suggested but next time it will omit the cinnamon, use half sugar and 2 eggs. This recipe has potential but you must tweek it. UPDATE: After making it the first time as the recipe stated, I still believe it was too sweet, however my husband loved it this way. When I wrote this rating I ate a piece right after it came out of the oven. But the next day after it had time to settle, it wasn’t as fluffy and airy. I made it a second time with less sugar about 2 cups and 3 eggs, 1/4th cinnamon and evaporated milk and it was PERFECT. When it has time to settle its wonderful!! So I take back what I said and give it 5 stars with some tweeking.
- “james” : This recipe is excellent! The only adjustment I made was to reduce the vanilla extract to 1/2 tablespoon and I added 1/2 tablespoon of orange extract. The recipe should also note that the size of the sweet potatoes will determine how much filling you end up with. If you use 3, make sure they’re medium to small in size.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :